Product DescriptionService Includes: FSSAI Registration
Each & Every food business operations involves in the manufacturing, processing, storage distribution and sale of food products, must compulsorily obtain FSSAI Registration to run the businessProcedure for Obtaining FSSAI Registration/License
- FSSAI registration can be initiated by submitting Form A or Form B to the Food and Safety Department or by applying online on the portal.
- The application is to be submitted with the required documents. It must be submitted to the Food and Safety Department portal at the time of filling up the application.
- This application can be accepted or it may be rejected by the Department within 7 working days from the date of receipt of an application and the rejection has to be intimated to the applicant in writing.
- Once the application is accepted, then the department will share the registration certificate with the registration number with the applicant's photo.
- Businesses must prominently display the certificate of registration at the place of business